This is one of my collection of obscure records.
I actually like it a lot, as my record buying habits in the 70's was to head directly to the cutout bin, buy something interesting and cheap, take it home and play it till I liked it.
(The Late Lead Guitarist of the Butterfield Blues Band, Bob Dylan's Original Guitar Player and One Time Member of Electric Flag)
(Vanilla Fudge, Cactus, Jeff Beck, Rod Stewart and Ozzy Osbourne), that has been credited with inventing heavy-rock drumming,
Singer of Beach Boys
On keyboards (Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Electric Flag, Bob Dylan etc.)
(Bassist of Both Blind Faith and Ginger Bakers Airforce).
It has also been rumoured for many years that the album contains input from Steve Winwood although he is uncredited. Also featured on this record is Al Kooper (of Bob Dylan fame)
01. Let Me Love You (R.Kennedy-J. Conrad)
02. Midnight Traveler (Paul Rosenberg)
03. I’ve Got A Feeling (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
04. High Roller (Daniel Moore)
05. Sail On Sailor (B. Wilson-R. Kennedy)
06. Workin’ For The Children (B. Goldberg-M. Bloomfield)
07. You Got The Notion (R.Kennedy)
08. Baby Should I Stay Or Go (B. Goldberg-M. Bloomfield)
09. It’s Gonna Be A Hard Night (B. Goldberg-Will Jennings)
10. Magic In Your Touch (R.Kennedy)
*Ric Grech: Bass
*Carmine Appice: Drums
*Ray Kennedy: Vocals
*Mike Bloomfield: Guitars
*Barry Goldberg: Keyboards